Date of the site examination of the buildings of Unit 3 and details on its organization
Date: 27. 11. 2019
Place: Infocentrum Energoland
Atómové elektrárne Mochovce
935 39 Mochovce
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Details on the site examination organization:
1. Every participant of the administrative proceeding in the matter of application of the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s., for issuing an authorization for early use of the building and facilities for the operation of Unit 3, and within the scope of buildings and facilities common for Unit 3 and 4 used for the operation of Unit 3 (administrative proceeding No. 2.3), who wants to take part in the site examination (hereon after “proceeding participant”) must fill out the form “Application for the entrance permit of the person into SE-EMO, MO34 premises VISITOR” located in the attachment of this announcement.
Details on filling out the form:
Proceeding participants fills out only the boxes in the second part of the form “To be filled in by the entering person” as follows: “Name and surname of the entering person”, “Birth identification No. / No. of the ID card (passport)”, “Address”, “Employer” (only for representatives of legal entities). At this stage the proceeding participant does not sign the bottom part of the form. The form must be signed shortly before the entry to the nuclear installation at the Security station of the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s. The form can be filled out electronically or in handwriting.
2. The filled-out form must be sent by the proceeding participant to the e-mail address email@example.com.
If the proceeding participant fills out the form in handwriting, he must send a scan of the filled-out form to the e-mail address above.
The filled-out form “Application for the entrance permit of the person into SE-EMO, MO34 VISITOR” must be sent to the e-mail address above not later than 12th November 2019. Forms sent after this date will not be considered and will not be accepted.
ÚJD SR will at your earliest convenience (not later than on the next working day after the filled-out form has been received) confirm to the proceeding participant by e/mail the receival of the form and forward it to the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s.
3. The proceeding participant will bring the filled-out form from paragraph 1 (printed or filled-out in handwriting) with him on the 27th November 2019 to the Place of site examination (Infocentrum Energoland) where the rest of the form will be filled out by accountable employee of the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s., and signed by the proceeding participant as well as by the accountable employee of the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s.
4. Every proceeding participant is obligated to have an ID card (or passport) with him, by which he will proof his identity at the Security station of the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s. If proceeding participants are representing a legal entity, they have to submit the commission from the legal entity for its representation during the site examination.
5. Before the entry to the Nuclear Installation every proceeding participant is obligated to take part in the short training on occupational safety and health (training areas: Safety, Fire protection, Environmental safety and Emergency readiness) and on the rules for movement within Nuclear Installation. The training will be provided by qualified employees of the company Slovenské elektrárne, a. s. At the end of the training the proceeding participant will take a short test from the areas of the training and he will confirm with his signature that he will obey the rules of occupational health and safety and rules for the movement within Nuclear Installation on which he was trained.
6. Every proceeding participant is obligated to have the following safety proception equipment with him:
- certified protection helmet with a strap as per norm EN 397,
- protection goggles as per norm EN 166, EN 170,
- safety shoes with harden toe cap,
- working apparel with high visibility features, if high visibility features are absent high visibility vest is required,
- ear defender.
Participants are obligated to fulfill all the listed requirements, otherwise they will be denied the access to the construction site for the reason of their personal safety.
We would like to warn you that at the time of the site examination there might be adverse weather conditions to which the participants might be exposed for a longer time during the transport between individual buildings of Unit 3. It is necessary to prepare for this fact with suitable clothing.
Schedule of the site examination:
1. Completing the fill-out of the forms “Application for the entrance permit of the person into SE-EMO, MO34 premises VISITOR” at the Security station of SE, verification of proceeding participants identities.
2. Training on occupational safety and health and rules of movement within the Nuclear Installation.
3. Presentation on the general scope for all construction buildings.
4. Presentation on the scheme of site examination.
5. Site examination.
6. Final evaluation.
Application for the entrance permit of the person into SE-EMO, MO34 premises VISITOR in .pdf.