- Regulatory Decision Making
- Nuclear Safety Assessment
- Inspection Activities
- Regulatory Activities over RAW and NM
- Supervision of the Radwaste Shipments
- Supervision of the management of radwaste
- Supervision of Nuclear Material Management
- Emergency Preparedness
- Qualification and Training
- Building Authority for Nuclear Installations
- International Cooperation
Review and assessment of the documentation important in terms of demonstrating the safety of nuclear installations (hereinafter only as safety documentation), is another essential tool that UJD SR uses in its mission.
Nuclear installation can be built or modified only if the safety documentation demonstrates that its systems and equipment are able to operate in a safe and reliable manner, and that is both during normal and abnormal operation and that the impact of NI on employees, population, the environment, as well as the property is at an acceptable level.